In accordance with the government guidelines, PMG stores are viewed as non-essential and they will be closed from Thursday 5th November. Currently, they hope to open their stores on Wednesday 2nd December.
PMG online store will, however, continue to be available and their warehouse team will continue to despatch orders so there is absolutely no reason why parents/carers cannot get hold of uniform should you need it. Please click on the link to view the website https://pmgschoolwear.co.uk/school/lakefarmparkacademy
If you have any problems please contact the school office who will liaise with PMG Retail.
PMG website will be updated with all of the latest information and will let us know when the stores are opening.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Nair
Updates about when PMG stores will re-open during COVID-19
We expect all children from Reception upwards to follow The LFP Way by wearing appropriate academy uniform and by taking pride in their own appearance.
- LFPA sweatshirt/cardigan or plain purple sweatshirt/cardigan
- LFPA Blazer (optional)
- White LFPA T-shirt or plain white shirt/T-shirt/polo shirt/blouse
- Purple pinafore (purple and white checked) dress
- Black or grey trousers or skirt
- Black shoes
- Black or grey tights/black, white or grey socks
- Navy blue or black hair accessories including hijabs
- No Jewellery or nail polish
- White LFPA T-shirt
- LFPA purple jumper - No hoodies
- Navy blue or black shorts
- Navy blue or black jogging bottoms in cold weather
- Black trainers/plimsolls
Uniforms are available through PMG Schoolwear, please click below for details.